Thursday, May 21, 2009

To the night people

I'm getting tyered and I've desided that I don't like this font.. yea yea yea yeppers. I like this one its georgia.

So this is for a class and it took like two seconds unlike that wiki thing. I could of killed my computer and apparently I can't control my cookies on my lab top. I have no option to do that. Do ppl ever pay attention to the topsy turvy tomato hanging bag comercial. oh and I cant spell. but I just stoped typing to pay attention cause I always see that commercial, but never see it. the tomatos look good. I know I spelt commercal three different ways I do this cause I want to see if I can spell it right on my own. cause when I do spell check I can congradulate myself for spelling right. Its been a constant battle with me sence I moved to indiana in fourth grade.

I was born in germany, an army brat till i was 11. This is so random but one could be at 230 in the am. so the guy in my pic is my eddiebear. I've been with him of and on for almost four years in september. he asked me right after my sweet sixteen. and so I call him my birthday present. but it hasn't always been bliss. relationships are.. not easy but are worth it. Ive had my ups and downs.

the pounding errupts I can sing the tune it makes, another head ache.. not again. past colorguard years continue to sting as it remindes me of my broken back. how it loves the missery. I'm sorry but I love to perform. the rush of the crowd cans my heart, they break the seal with there claps and I am free to lie. I'm not the person you see, I'm here in the shell of a sad puppet for your entertainment.

I have a myspace and I write crap like this and post it... in a BLOG. wow technology lol. if any of you read this you should tell me if you hate or like it. Its deff not one of my best. I forced it. I usually have to be emotional to write, but now I'm just bored. and hungry I think I might make a sandwitch. I don't feel like stoping.. but I don't have anything more important to do.. but sleep.

today was my first day of summer. I had no school and no work. all I had was a cyopractor appointment. My back problems cause me headaches and I got those problems from colorguard for four years. can you believe after all that pain I still want to do it. I'm going to end up like one of those ballete dancers who break their ankle at the peek of their carreer.

Oh and I'm changing my major again. List of things I want to be before I die, anthropologist, arciologist, teacher for colorguard, meterologist, artist, dancer, massage therapist. My first major was art, then secondary ed english, now massage therapist. it only takes a year to complete so we will see. I would really just like to travel and never have to worry about money. like invent something on a car and get it pattend, ten cents to the dollar and I'm a millionare. ok this thing is too long talk later i think i might.

10 comments:

  1. Wow.. Very entertaining! Haha That's about how I am at 2:30 in the morning. I would love to travel without worrying about money too! Now that would be the life! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many different thoughts at the same time, something pretty common in girls! :) (I am a girl and therefore, I understand). I have an idea of how you feel having to stay up that late at night. Let me just tell you that flowers flourish at the end after all the hard work. KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who want to be many professions are truly gifted, right? I wanted to be an astronaut, physical therapist, volleyball player (pro), teacher, personal trainer, chef...but professional traveler would be best. You should try to get a job with the Travel channel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was highly entertaining. It sounds a lot like me some time around 4 in the AM. I completely understand the randomness late at night. I'm sorry to hear about your back problems. My little sister has really bad back problems. I hate watching her suffer. :( I have always wanted to travel. And if I could find a way to do so without worrying about my finances, I would most definitely let you in on the secret. Anyway, keep up the randomness. It suits you. And don't worry about picking one profession and sticking with it. Where's the fun in that anyway? Who knows? Maybe you can find a way to combine all of your ambitions into one super-career. That would be awesome. :) Keep dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like an awesome person to hang out with... I think it is awesome that you were in color guard because I was too and I loved it... I can't believe you got injured so permanently from it! I got hurt quite a bit during my four year in guard but never permanently! You're a trooper for sure...! I also think it is great that you have so many interests! I wish you all the best in your journey to achieve those goals...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to say that your blog was one of the most interesting ones that I have read so far. I'm a night person so I am up a lot at 2:30 also. I am sorry to hear about your back problems. My mom has neck problems and spends a lot of time at the chiropractor too. I totally agree with you in wanting to travel and not have to worry about money. That would be amazing. I have been through a few different majors myself and I know how hard it is to finally decide on one. Hopefully elementary education will be the one I stick with. Massage therapy is something that I considered doing for a while. Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe I loved your blog!! You seem to be alot like me VERY RANDOM!! haha but I love love love randomness its never boring!!! Oh and I as well have a lot of difficulty with spelling, my mom can spell anything so it drives her nuts!! Im glad you and your boyfriend are still together and I agree relationships are very hard but the outcome is so worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked your blog a lot. You are very expressive and I think that is really neat. I enjoyed reading it because it was not boring, it was interesting. Good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! thank ya guys for your awesome comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm you never told me u had a blog I like how you write without deleting previous thoughts very open minded writing, problem with me is that I would die before I was done writing lol

    ReplyDelete