Monday, June 1, 2009

Podcast info

I guess we have to say how we did our podcast. Well I got my boyfriends little brother who's a freshman in high school. lol. he actually makes movies with stop anamation and has worked with windows movie maker and so he helped me. He had never posted a podcast so I figured that out on my own. I had to make a host for my podcast at another site and then post it. Blogger help line had easy steps to post it so that made everything so much better.

Yay and thus my podcast was born!

3 comments:

  1. I love Easy-Mac. I'm impressed your boyfriend's little brother is a computer-wiz because I'm anything but that! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeyy, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Great podcast! Easy Mack is pretty amazing. You're lucky your boyfriend's little brother is a computer wiz it would be amazing to have someone to help with these projects!

    ReplyDelete